How to Renew California Driver License Online?
The Government of California through DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) is providing online services to all the eligible residents of CA. The residents of CA who intend to renew their existing CA driver License they can renew by visiting the DMV official portal.Sponsored Links
California Driver License Online Renewal Process:
- Visit the CA DMV official portal.
- Select Driver License/ Identification (DL/ID) card renewal option from the Driver License/ ID card menu.
- Driver License / Identification card renewal window will be displayed.
- Click on the Driver License Renewal Button.
- Log in to Online Services window will be displayed.
- By using the User Id and password login to the Online services.
- Driver License Renewal window will be displayed.
- Fill the application form; pay the prescribed fees online to renew your existing CA driver License.
- To renew the existing CA driver License online, you must register to the CA DMV official website.
- After the successful registration, by using the user id and password, you can log in to the CA DMV official website to avail the Driver License Online Services.
Renew California Driver License Online – https://www.dmv.ca.gov/wasapp/dlir/dlirApplication.do
California Driver License Online Renewal – https://www.dmv.ca.gov/wasapp/dlir/dlirApplication.do
Register for California DMV official portal – https://www.dmv.ca.gov/wasapp/dlir/dlirApplication.do
California DMV official website – https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/dl/dl
Register to California DMV official portal to use Driver License Online Services – https://www.dmv.ca.gov/wasapp/dlir/dlirApplication.doSponsored Links