How to Get California Driver Record Online?
The Government of California through DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) is providing online services to all the eligible residents of CA. The residents of CA who intend to apply for the CA driver record online they can apply for one by visiting the DMV official portal.Sponsored Links
California Driver Record Request Online Process:
- Visit the CA DMV official portal.
- Select Driver Record request option from the Driver License/ ID card menu.
- Driver Record request window will be displayed.
- Click the Start Button.
- Log in to Online Services window will be displayed.
- By using the User Id and password login to the Online services.
- Driver License Renewal window will be displayed.
- Fill the application form; pay the prescribed fees online to get your CA driver record.
- To request CA driver record online, you must register to the CA DMV official website.
- After the successful registration, by using the user id and password, you can log in to the CA DMV official website to avail the Driver License Online Services.
Apply California Driver Record Online – https://www.dmv.ca.gov/wasapp/dr/dlrecordrequest.do
California Driver Record Online request – https://www.dmv.ca.gov/wasapp/dr/dlrecordrequest.do
California DMV Driving Record Online – https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/dl/dlSponsored Links