How to Replace a Washington Stolen or Lost or Damaged Drivers License?
The residents of Washington State, whose Washington drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Washington driver’s license. Replacement of Washington Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Lost Drivers License Online Washington Process:
- Visit the Washington DMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Washington Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Washington Drivers License Replacement Online – http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/gettingalicense.html
Replace your Washington Drivers License Online – http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/gettingalicense.html
Apply for Washington Drivers License replacement – http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/gettingalicense.htmlSponsored Links