How to apply for the Replacement of Drivers License in Pennsylvania?
The residents of Pennsylvania whose Drivers License is Lost or Stolen or Destroyed or Damaged they can apply for the replacement through online. The DMV of Pennsylvania is providing an online facility through their official portal, by using this online service the residents of Pennsylvania State can apply for the replacement of Drivers License Online.Sponsored Links
Applying Pennsylvania Drivers License Replacement Online Process:
- Visit the Pennsylvania DMV Official Portal.
- Select Driver License Replacement option from the main menu.
- Online Drivers License/ photo id Login window will be displayed.
- Enter the Pennsylvania driver license number or ID card number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Enter your last four digits of Social Security Number and click the Login Button.
- Pennsylvania Driver License Online Replacement window will be displayed with your Driver License details.
- Pay the prescribed fees online towards Replacement of Pennsylvania Driver License Online.
- After the successful payment, a temporary renewed license will be displayed.
- Download it and print it, you can use this until your Renewed Pennsylvania Drivers License is mailed to you.
- You can expect your Duplicate driver’s license within 7 to 10 working days.
Apply Pennsylvania Drivers License Replacement Online – https://www.dot4.state.pa.us/driver_services/dllogin.jsp#top?20180223074948553=20180223074948553
Pennsylvania Drivers License Replacement online- https://www.dot4.state.pa.us/driver_services/dllogin.jsp#top?20180223074948553=20180223074948553
Visit Pennsylvania DMV official Portal – http://www.dmv.pa.gov/Driver-Services/Sponsored Links