How to Replace an Ohio’s Stolen or Lost or Damaged Drivers License?
The residents of Ohio’s State, whose Ohio drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Ohio driver’s license. Replacement of Ohio Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest Deputy Registrar License Agency.Sponsored Links
Replace Ohio’s Drivers License:
- Visit the Ohio’s BMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest Deputy Registrar License Agency.
- Visit the selected Deputy Registrar License Agency office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Ohio’s Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you in 10 working days.
Apply Ohio’s Drivers License Replacement Online – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/driver-license.aspx
Replace your Ohio’s Drivers License Online – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/driver-license.aspx
Apply for Ohio’s Drivers License replacement – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/driver-license.aspxSponsored Links