How to Replace a North Carolina Stolen or Lost or Damaged Drivers License?
The residents of North Carolina State, whose North Carolina drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of North Carolina driver’s license. Replacement of North Carolina Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Replace North Carolina Drivers License:
- Visit the North Carolina DMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the North Carolina Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply North Carolina Drivers License Replacement Online – https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/
Replace your North Carolina Drivers License Online – https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/
Apply for North Carolina Drivers License replacement – https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/Sponsored Links