How to Obtain a New Jersey Duplicate Drivers License?
The residents of New Jersey State who intend to apply for the Duplicate Drivers License, they can apply for one by visiting the nearest Motor Vehicle Agency portal.Sponsored Links
Apply for New Jersey Duplicate Drivers License:
- Visit the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Agency portal Official Portal.
- Select your nearest Motor Vehicle Agency portal.
- Visit the selected Motor Vehicle Agency portal along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the New Jersey Duplicate drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your Duplicate license arrives.
- The Duplicate License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply New Jersey Duplicate Drivers License Online – http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/license/liclost.htm
New Jersey Duplicate Drivers License Online – http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/license/liclost.htm
Apply Duplicate Drivers License in New Jersey State – http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/license/liclost.htm
Duplicate NJDL Online – http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/license/liclost.htmSponsored Links