How to Replace a Michigan Stolen or Lost or Damaged Drivers License?
The residents of Michigan State, whose Michigan drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Michigan driver’s license. Replacement of Michigan Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest SOS Office.Sponsored Links
Replace Michigan Drivers License:
- Visit the Michigan SOS Official Portal.
- Select your nearest SOS Office.
- Visit the selected SOS Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Michigan Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Michigan Drivers License Replacement Online – https://onlineservices.michigan.gov/ExpressSOS
Replace your Michigan Drivers License Online – https://onlineservices.michigan.gov/ExpressSOS
Apply for Michigan Drivers License replacement – https://onlineservices.michigan.gov/ExpressSOSSponsored Links