How to Replace a Drivers License in Illinois State?
The residents of Illinois State, whose IL drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of IL driver’s license. Replacement of IL Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest SOS (DSD) driver services department.Sponsored Links
Replace Illinois Drivers License:
- Visit the IL SOS Official Portal.
- Select your nearest SOS (DSD) Office.
- Visit the selected SOS (DSD) office along with your old IL License copy, proper Identification proof, prescribed fees.
- Fill the application form and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your replaced IL drivers license arrives.
- It will take around 10 working days for the replacement of IL drivers License.
Apply IL Drivers License Replacement Online – https://www2.illinois.gov/residents/cars-transportation/SOS/dup-driver-license
Replace your IL Drivers License Online – https://www2.illinois.gov/residents/cars-transportation/SOS/dup-driver-license
Apply for Illinois Drivers License replacement – https://www2.illinois.gov/residents/cars-transportation/SOS/dup-driver-licenseSponsored Links