How to Replace a Georgia Stolen or Lost or Damaged Drivers License?
The residents of Georgia State, whose Georgia drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Georgia driver’s license. Replacement of Georgia Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest Customer Service Center.Sponsored Links
Replace Georgia Drivers License:
- Visit the Georgia DDS Official Portal.
- Select your nearest Customer Service Center.
- Visit the selected Customer Service Center along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Georgia Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you in 10 working days.
Apply Georgia Drivers License Replacement Online – https://dds.georgia.gov/online-services
Replace your Georgia Drivers License Online – https://dds.georgia.gov/online-services
Apply for Georgia Drivers License replacement – https://dds.georgia.gov/online-servicesSponsored Links