How to Replace an Alaska Lost Drivers License Online?
The residents of Alaska State, whose Alaska drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Alaska driver’s license. Replacement of Alaska Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Drivers License Alaska Online:
- Visit the Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Alaska Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Alaska Drivers License Replacement Online – http://doa.alaska.gov/dmv/akol/
Replace your Alaska Drivers License Online – http://doa.alaska.gov/dmv/akol/
Apply for Alaska Drivers License replacement – http://doa.alaska.gov/dmv/akol/Sponsored Links