How to Obtain an Alaska Duplicate Drivers License?
The residents of Alaska State who intend to apply for the Duplicate Drivers License, they can apply for one by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Apply for Alaska Duplicate Drivers License:
- Visit the Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Alaska Duplicate drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your Duplicate license arrives.
- The Duplicate License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Alaska Duplicate Drivers License Online – http://doa.alaska.gov/dmv/akol/
Alaska Duplicate Drivers License Online – http://doa.alaska.gov/dmv/akol/
Apply Duplicate Drivers License in Alaska State – http://doa.alaska.gov/dmv/akol/Sponsored Links